Hello ATC Readers!
This post is to announce that I’ll be hosting a free retirement webinar in a few weeks. I’ve been getting a lot of questions recently to the effect of “what am I doing wrong?” when it comes to retirement planning.
As you may know, we’re often our own worst enemy when it comes to retirement planning. As human beings we tend to get emotional when it comes to our finances. Rather than remaining logical, balanced, and objective, we often make poor decisions because our emotions get in the way.
I wanted to cover this issue in more detail than a traditional post, so I decided to focus a 60 minute webinar on the topic:
The Top 7 Mistakes People Make When Planning for Retirement
Presented by Grant Bledsoe, CFA, CFP®
In this live webinar we’ll cover some of the most pressing issues retirees face today:
- The top retirement mistakes made today and how to avoid them
- How to understand the fees you’re paying your advisor
- How your emotions can affect decision making & how to overcome them to make consistently smart investment choices
- The 5 components all effective retirement plans must have
- How to tell whether your retirement savings are enough for you to stop working
There are two separate dates you can attend:
- Tuesday, December 6th from 10:00AM – 11:00AM PST
- Wednesday, December 7th from 1:00PM – 2:00PM PST
Even if you can’t attend at these times, make sure to register anyway. After the webinar is over I’ll email you a replay copy you can watch at your own convenience (for a limited time).
[button href=”https://abovethecanopy.leadpages.co/the-top-7-mistakes-people-make-when-planning-for-retirement-95841″ primary=”true” centered=”true” newwindow=”false”]Click Here to Register[/button]