Financial Strategy For Business Owners
Optimize income • Reduce Taxation • Invest Prudently
Three Oaks Capital Management, LLC DBA Three Oaks Wealth is a Registered Investment Adviser in the states of Oregon and California. The information on this website is intended only for United States residents, and is for informational use only. It is not intended to be personalized. Prior to any advisory work conducted outside these states, Three Oaks Wealth would become registered in that jurisdiction or qualify for an exemption or exclusion to registration.
Live Life On Purpose With Full Peace of Mind
Finding balance between work life and home life is a constant struggle for business owners & entrepreneurs. Delineating between your work calendar & family obligations or your business & household finances can create constant confusion.
Are you handling cash appropriately? Are you on track to meet your family's financial objectives? How will you exit when it's time to leave the business?
This site is devoted to helping business owners optimize their income, pay less in tax, and invest prudently so they can live life on purpose with full peace of mind.
- Do I have enough savings to retire?
- For years I've invested back into my business rather than saving for retirement. How can I catch up?
- Will the sale of my business be enough to live on for the rest of my life?
- My company is offering me a pension or a lump sum payout....which should I take?
- Uncle Sam could buy a yacht with the money I'm paying him. How can I reduce my tax bill?
- I have some stock options from my company, but I'm afraid of the tax repercussions. What should I do?
- I have significant savings in my IRA/401(k), and am concerned the mandatory distributions once I turn 70 will crush me in taxes. What should I do?
- I'm not sure our portfolio is aligned with our objectives. How can we ensure we're not taking too much risk?
- What's the best type of retirement plan for my business? Do I really need a 401(k)?
- I'll need to draw some income from my portfolio once I stop working. What's the best way to do that?
- I'm thinking about buying a building as a long term investment. How would that impact my financial situation?
- If you have suggestions for others, feel free to shoot me an email and I'll try to work it into a future post.
To address these issues I try to update the site pretty frequently with new posts and videos.
Here are a few of the more popular posts:
Financial planning insights, guides, and articles
The Small Business Guide to Cash Management
Four Easy Ways for Business Owners to Save Money on Taxes
The 5 Step Retirement Income Plan
The Financial Independence Vault
Everything above is available for free, either directly on the site or for download. But just to make things a little easier for you, they're also consolidated in one central location: The Financial Independence Vault.
For free access to the vault just enter your email. If you like what you see, be sure to peruse the site a little.
"*" indicates required fields